Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /rd1/www/autismkb_www/mysql_connect.php on line 14
- Version for May,2012
- This version we add the papers from July 25,2011 to May 25,2012. The current version contains 3075 genes (99 syndromic autism related genes and 3022 non-syndromic autism related genes), 4617 Copy Number Variations (CNVs) and 158 linkage regions associated with ASD.
- The new statistic of data is in the flowing figure.
- We re-rank our genes using the previous ranking algorithm. We use the same benchmark dataset and get a new final weight matrix.
- The matrix with the best gene rank (95% Benchmark Dataset genes in 98% of all the genes)was chosen:
- We use 16, the minimum score of Benchmark Dataset (SHANK2) , as the final cutoff. The dataset has 109 genes
Figure 1: statistic of papers and genes
|Categories||GWAS||Expression||CNV||Linkage||low scale association||low scale others|
Table 1: Final Weight Matrix